Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Enchiladas yum-o

This recipe is one of my family's absolute favorites. So I thought I would post it in case anyone is looking for a super "licious" easy meal.

Spinach Enchiladas
3/4 lb cooked diced chicken
1 box frozen spinach defrosted and squeeze out all the liquid
1 square cream cheese ( can be light or fat-free)
16 oz Light sour cream
1 can drained diced tomatoes
1 tbs Cumin
1 tsp tobasco or chipotle tobasco (to taste)
10 Tortillas
Combine all ingredients and fill tortillas with 1/2 cup mixture. Cover with Red enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 350 or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Yum - we just had enchiladas on Tuesday night as well. They came off a blog - favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com
My sister really loves it - I have looked at it a couple times - check it out.