Monday, August 25, 2008

They get so big!



Reagan is now officially a School girl! She had her first day of 1st grade and she loved it! Her teacher is super cute and seems really excited about getting these kids started. It is so much fun to see them grow up and yet also a little but surreal. Dan and I still feel like we are teenagers just havin' fun and living the great life. We are much too young to have a little girl in school! So Abbie and I are looking forward to all the quality time we will have together... I think we will BOTH miss having Reagan around during the days.

3 comments:

JoDee said...

Oh what a big girl. She's growing up without us - I think that's one of the hardest parts of being away. Glad she's loving school - good luck with the new year.

Buffy said...

She looked very cute on her first day of school. How are you handling the all day at school. I bet Abbie is really missing Reagan to play with.

Jessie said...

She is seriously adorable. Look at that sweet face! Wow, gone all day. I don't even want to imagine that yet!