Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

I really like to send out Cards and every year I ask for addresses. So, if you can read this, I would love your address! would you please email it to me, so i can do my part in wasting our natural resources this holiday season. I saw an article that said we should not use wrapping paper this year.... hmm okay, then what? suggestions. I am always looking for ways to go a little green. you know like khaki or olive. I do bring in my own grocery bags. go me!

2 comments:

. said...

Ummmm, what's your email address?

Anonymous said...

wrap in Newspaper! (that's what my mom always did...the Sunday comics...pretty typical for my mom)... or used paper grocery sacks. Yeah, I know, talk about LAME for Christmas presents. But green! My fam still does newspaper though... true Oregonians!