We are heading to Oregon, my home state, to celebrate Christmas this year. Who is there? you might be wondering. If you mean family, no one. If you mean old and great friends, tons! thanks to Facebook I have found them. We are going to have some serious Harward family fun. See my old stomping grounds and spend some quality time by the coast and enjoy our daughterswithout crazy pressure. But to get there.... ahhhh! Crazy week!
Every night we are booked with fun dates with friends and family. We are really trying to squeeze in all the holiday fun we can, and get all the work done too. Here is a sample of my to do list.
- I have to pack and wrap all of the Christmas gifts, some decorations and other fun things,
- attend 2 school holiday parties,
- make some more neighbor gifts, for those unexpected deliveries,
- get the car lubed,
- buy snow chains,
- buy Dan's presents,
- get MY presents,
- find things to do in OR
- tell everyone in OR we are coming,
- figure out how to use our new Garmin so we don't get lost,
- and I am sure there is something I am forgetting.