Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Love letter to Jason Mraz


Dear Jason,
I just wanted to thank you for such a special night that we shared. It was truly magical. I don't know how you do it. How can I be in an arena surrounded by people and feel like you are singing only to me? Your voice transports me to a simpler time and place where everyone feels loved and happy. Thank you for transforming my Tuesday night into a wondrous memory that I will cherish for many nights.
Well, you done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted, I won't hesitate no more, It cannot wait, I'm yours. Look into your heart and you'll find love love love. I'm yours.
Your music is my remedy to an ordinary life. Because of you, I won't worry my life away. Thank you Jason, for being my ray of sunshine in confused world.
Your Love Always, Nicole

1 comment:

Buffy said...

I love this song and even heard Rich singing it in the shower the other day :) This type of music is very unlike Rich and his excuse for singing it was because it is always on the radio. I think he secretly likes it.